STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

Awesome none the less

HYRULE EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG - (NO SPOILERS) HYRULE EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG - (NO SPOILERS)

I have seen some crazy bat shit crazy animation on newgrounds.. smh Makes me wonder about the creators. I think they are all maniacs waiting to kill someone.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Amazing.. But seriously what the fuck did I just watch.
Loved the animation , color and voice acting. Weird as hell script but hey that is why we come to newgrounds.

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

THe best freaking game in the world so short yet so freaking awesome. Now that is what Ia m talking about when it comes to making something short and sweet. Excellent work dudes.

Ninja Virus Ninja Virus

Wow simply awesome dude.. Love it dude

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

Dude that was so awesome. For a 48hr game and concept to completion. You just knocked the nail on the head. The music was not annoying it was complementary, the simple design considering that this flashpunk styled game, yet another breath of fresh air. Hope you continue to make charming games dude.

Holiday (Instrumental) Holiday (Instrumental)

Lovely music .

soundbreaker responds:

Thanks. :-)

1st Stage 1st Stage

damn straight!!

I feel like kicking some ass right now! Street fighter or King of fighters style.

3rd stage 3rd stage

That's My boy

Thanks for the music bro! You have done your fair share on this game!

Vault Meat but shes made out of wood Vault Meat but shes made out of wood

The person who did this wood version of your character got skills. Great job.

Ghost love Ghost love

another lovely piece reminds me of Artur De pins a french artist.

now in bunny form now in bunny form

All I have to say is I love the use of color, they are extremely vibrant and they seem to match the character and picture them, LOvely work.