Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

DUDE I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR WORK!! I ALSO HATE YOU, YOU AWESOME BASTARD. Great work, great use of color, simply great series you have done with this bear. There is simply nothing I can hit this for in terms of execution. It's always a delight to see your work and it always encourages me to add more frames into my own animation and simply have no excuse all around. Looking forward to another great production. Keep us entertained.

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

Awesome none the less

HYRULE EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG - (NO SPOILERS) HYRULE EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG - (NO SPOILERS)

I have seen some crazy bat shit crazy animation on newgrounds.. smh Makes me wonder about the creators. I think they are all maniacs waiting to kill someone.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Amazing.. But seriously what the fuck did I just watch.
Loved the animation , color and voice acting. Weird as hell script but hey that is why we come to newgrounds.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Wow... this was insane, amazing and stellar. I have little to no words it was totally batshit crazy but that is what the audience like myself like.

Godians Fight Godians Fight

The animation was spot on.. I hope the series has some for of a story or what so ever but aside from that the animation is tight. Decent fight for however long it was done for. Keep it up.

The Adventure Satchel - Part 5 The Adventure Satchel - Part 5

I have not even seen the others and I am already Intrigued and need to see the 4 prior episodes.

JRRun responds:

Cheers Neochilds!
That is a really high compliment - thank you!

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

Dude that was dope and Richie has some insane beats on his page.

EdwardMarr responds:

I know! Here's the link to his song played at the end credits. My personal favorite from him:

Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

totally frigging awesome

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

Bwhahahah dude you rock always hilarious. You have the special blend of awesome. Sometimes a bit weird but hell.